Friday, February 4, 2011

My Thought of the Day

  Today I don't have a whole lot of time, but this scripture was brought to my attention recently and I wanted to share it with you all today. It is going to come from the Book of Mormon from Alma 38:2. It reads: "And now, my son, I trust that I shall have great joy in you, because of your steadiness and your faithfulness unto God; for as you have commenced in your youth to look to the Lord your God, even so I hope that you will continue in keeping his commandments; for blessed is he that endureth to the end."

  The reason I like that one, is because the Lord does trust us. It makes me think once again of the story of the 10 talents, that if The Lord can trust us with a few things and we show to Him that we are faithful and work until the end, it will make Him so happy. Remember, we are the children of God and He loves us far mare than we can ever realize, so lets put some trust in Him and keep the commandments, because He will bless us.

1 comment:

  1. good post Elder House, Enduring to the end is sometimes hard! but it is the most rewarding part of our earth life! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete