Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentines Day... Late...

  Things didn't work out quite the way I had planned, I was trying to get this one up on Valentines Day, but better late than never I guess. This is something I saw at someones house and I liked it so I thought I would copy the idea. Its comes from John 3:16.

                                            For God so loVed the world
                                                  That he gAve
                                                       His onLy
                                                      Be gottEn
                                                            SoN
                                                                That whosever
                                                            BelIeveth
                                                               IN should not perish but have everlasting  
                                                             LifE

  That is the greatest Valentines gift ever given. God truly did, and still does love us that much. Its so amazing to think of such a great amount of pure love, God only ask us to love Him and keep His commandments because He loves us. He will give us all that we need so lets give Him what He asks for.

No comments:

Post a Comment